Monday, November 12, 2012

Vote Fraud Update: GOP Poll Watchers kicked our of Philly Precinct:

WOW!  Via Pundit Press.  Republican Poll Watchers, who had a Court Order not allowed into a Philadelphia Polling Place.  MAYBE this is why Obama won 99% in some of this inner city polls.  Remember this is why Democrats don't want Voter ID at the polls!


According to the source of this audio, "Election officials in Philadelphia's 20th Ward, 1st Division attempted to prevent court-appointed Republican minority inspectors (regarding minority party) from doing their job to monitor elections."

Here is a complete transcript of the interaction:


GOP Inspector: These guys have a court order. They have to be able to sit here.

Dem Inspector: They not sitting here. They can sit in here, but they not sitting at this board. They not running this. I run this!

GOP Inspector: Well, they're the minority inspectors, ma'am.

Dem Inspector: I don't care. I don't care!

GOP Inspector: That's what the law says.

Dem Inspector: I don't care what the law says, I say! I'm not turning them away... they aren't sitting here at this board.

GOP Inspector: I'm going to call the legal division.

Dem Inspector: I don't care, call 'em!

No comments: